- Become your #1 Fan
- Free to be me – versus a carbon copy of everyone else
- Set yourself up for a successful year (ideal for Yr 7’s, Yr 11’s and 12 and 1st year uni students)
- Resilience is a mindset. How to ride the speed bumps of life.
- Life’s a smorgasbord – the gift of social and cultural inclusion
- Who am I anyway? A guide to making optimal career choices.
- Ready, set SHINE. Making the transition from school life to uni life and the workforce
- Pay it Forward – The Gift of Giving.
- The Power of Team
Kathryn also runs Parenting Workshops on “How to raise confident resilient children.
Kathryn has spent the last 30 years empowering young people to believe in themselves. For many years she ran a highly successful school of performing arts and has students scattered around the world making their dreams a reality. Kathryn has also written and facilitated a Self Esteem and Life Skills School Holiday Program called “all of me” for 9-12 yr olds and teenagers. Over the last ten years she’s been in demand as a professional speaker, facilitator and peak performance coach. And in the process empowered thousands of young people to believe in themselves and make their dreams a reality.